Tuesday 9 March 2010

Flat 20


Awh man, so I'm just thinking back to Halloween when this flat loved each other, there was a bit of awkwardness but other than that, every one was cool. I was friends with everyone. Yeah there was a divide but I didn't end up in one.
It's such a shame. Yeah, the boys were loud, but they sorted it. When we came back from Christmas it was stupid everyone just hated each other and things were being moved and things started to get petty. It was so so stupid. Then because of their sillyness... they were complained about and removed. I even remember telling the land lord, no no, the boys are okay now. I'm never here to get a honest opionon. Anyway, they asked to leave. I went down and spoke to the big man and tried to persuade him, but it had already been put through. Now because of that, and the fact that it didn't work. I feel like I'm being terrorised in my own flat. Things go missing. Holly the girl with the bow now feels to slam the door everytime she comes in and out of the flat. Holly and I used to get on so well. But now it's all stupid. It's just a shame. I'm one of those people that don't like to leave things on a bad note. There are some people in this world that I couldn't give a shit about but then there are some where I like to talk to or know that everything is cool even though we have argued or whatever.But it just seems to childish now. We have a our front door post flap thing off because she slammed it to the point where it fell off so she tried to hid it in the rubbish. Kevin found it and it's not sitting in the kitchen. It's just rubbish and I wish I had a flat that would just sit down and drink cups of tea. Fag and bitch and get crunk and go out. But that will never happen because thats what happens when you live with children.

No comments:

Post a Comment