Wednesday 26 May 2010

something I found on my PC to blog. OLD.

Wow, so I haven't written in my blog for like... ever. I think I always start my blog with this don't I? Anyway, I have over a month to cover and believe me, that's a lot to tell in Laura life! Seriously!
Wow (I just looked at my last post)
Right, so after I got my bursary, I went into town and bought lots of basic boring things - yano, then I bumped into my friend Jay and unfortunatley walked straight passed me! So I went home and started getting ready for dinner with Harriet and Claire and I get a phone call. It's Jay! So he asks me to go cinema - we see Shutter Island and it's such a top film! I love it! (Dad got it on pirate pon his laptop last weekend, and we loved it!) Well, I loved it all over again! It's my sort of film! History, murders and a little twist! Amaze.
So I went home that weekend and yano me, I go out etc. OMG and I just remember, I ended up bring Stuart back to mine.
Saving...
Oh dear "you love it you slag." Yes I am. Haha.
So I come back to Leicester, but with Danielle this time! We just jam about and stuff. We went to see if the dinosaurs were ready in the muesum! But it wasn't we ate food and watched films, it was just a relaxed week. So then I came home for easter! I tried to spend as much time with Linzi as I could, but she spent a lot of time with her mandem, Ricky, so yeah, we went out at the weekend just loads of us! Was ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment